Monday, February 20, 2006

We had a great last show



Thank you all for coming and being so supportive. I am a bit sad it is over. It is also a relief that it is done. Mixed feelings about the whole thing I guess. The beginning went really well. It was cool to have the sheets up for all of the first song. The beam of light trick worked without a hitch. I even got to tear down the sheets to revile the rest of the band. Chris, our stand in drummer, played very well. I remembered most of my lyrics. When the show was over the crowed asked for more, we where in the back thinking we don't have any more. It was a little bit embarrassing. We came back out and played a Gang of Four cover. We hadn't practiced it at all. We just sort of winged it. It turned out pretty good. I think we all surprised ourselves.

you can hear us if you clisk here.

3 comments:

Cache said...

thank you gian for the show.

p.s. i think you are really great, but you know like in a cool unsexual way.

savoury toothed tiger said...

clever make-up. those little touches make midwife soo great. looking forward to the cd here in richmond. xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Allan said...

First Whorevette died and now Midwife Crisis? I can't believe I've missed two bands fronted by Gian Pierotti.

I listened to your band on Provo Podcast. I thought you sounded good. I just wish I could have seen you live.