Thursday, February 02, 2006

The band is dead


Let me lighten up a bit. So I have this band called Midwife Crisis. I know, I know, worst name ever. Maybe it is so bad it is good. I really doubt it though. So some friends and I did this dance rock thing. I was really into doing theatrics. I was just so board going to shows. I didn't want to be a band that demanded that people take us seriously. Lets face it, we are just a rock band we aren't going to change the world. We just want to entertain. I must admit this attitude afforded us and the crowd to have fun. This is why we go to shows.

We had some good times. The band is dead now. But, we will be doing a CD release final show. It will happen on Feb 18th at Velour in Provo Utah. Be there at 8:00... If you want to be there on time.

I can't deny my excitement to perform. I just get nervous just thinking about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad. I loved the crisis. and I loved the name. You will live in infamy on my iPod if nowhere else.

Cache said...

gina, im so damn excited. woo-hoo! yeah-hahah! Saturday, party hardy.

Anonymous said...

I was at the show. I had never heard of you before I showed up. It was one of the funnest shows I've been to in a long time. I bought the CD. You were fun. Thanks for not taking yourselves seriously, because sure as hell no one else did. Haha...just kidding. for real, it was a blast...and we're sad you're dead...

aisy said...

my friend and i concur with mikey p... hands down the best show we've been to at velour. it's a shame it's dead now.