Tuesday, February 28, 2006

From Russia with love.

I got this message in my friendster mail. i wanted to share the comady with the rest of you. what can i say, she loves my structure. i wish this was real so i could get more yoda speak.

hi
Message:
HI from Russia! My name is Liliya. I loved your structure. You very good the man. I want to learn you better. Probably we can find the general future and go on a footpath of the general future. I never was in USA and I shall like to learn a lot of interesting to me. Also I to you shall tell a lot of interesting about Russia. Now at us to become coldly and the temperature of air has decreased to-3 degrees. I know that in USA to be approximately at the same breadth as well as Russia and you test the same climatic cold. You love heat? I have still more many questions for you and I want to learn you better. Write to me on e-mail:lonelyliliya1976@mail.ru
PS:
Please forgive me for imperfect English language. My English the second, which I studied at university. I shall be improved so we can understand each other better. My colloquial English on much better, I can well speak

2 comments:

marshall p said...

I bet she's really some fat guy in Van Nuys just faking that cute "my english from university I learn colloquial with you very interesting big boy" kind of talk. poor lonely lillya.

Anonymous said...

she seems nice no?