Thursday, February 16, 2006

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Thank you marsh for letting me in on your blog click.

4 jobs I have had:

1. Trench digger for sprinkler systems. I would swing a pick ax and develop clauses on my thin sixteen year old hands.
2. Flower delivery boy would be my next employ. I got to see many interesting reactions. Some women would squeal with glee, others would have a fear behind there eyes that read "why is he stalking me?" my favorite reaction would be the sike out. Sometimes if the person wasn’t home I would ask a neighbor to give them the flowers when the recipient would get home. The face on the person answering the door was so happy. I would promptly have to nip that feeling in the bud and explain that the flowers where for someone else.
3. A T-shirt printer is always asked to help someone with a t-shirt idea. Everyone has an idea for a t-shirt. My introduction in the persons life has given them a vehicle to achieve there t-shirt dreams. I say “hop on, lets ride.”
4. Drugstore liquor and lotto corner is where I worked in Michigan. My regulars where a guy that came in every other morning to buy a pint of Mohawk vodka. I also had a grey haired man that would buy fifty dollars worth of powerball tickets on his credit card. He came in twice a week.

Movies I could watch over and over

Kill Bill 1 and 2
Big Labouski
The Thin Red Line
the office (not a movie I realize. There is nothing else)

Four places I have lived

Provo Utah
Dillon Montana
Rochester Hills Michigan
Paso Robles California

Four TV shows

BBC’s The Office
Lost
24
Curb

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of

Gray’s Anatomy
Deadwood
American Idol
Gilmore Girls

Four Places I've Vacationed

San Francisco
Maryland
England
Catalina Island

Four of my favorite dishes

Tom Kagi
Sushi
Gnocchi
Pasta

Four sites I visit daily

C-SPAN.com
Blogger.com
Hotmail
Gmail.com

Four Places I'd rather be right now

Turino Italy
Chernobyl Russia
Wales
Split Croatia

3 comments:

Cache said...

2 more days.

Cache said...

p.s. i copied some pictures from your blog to mention--on my blog--the show this saturday. i didn't think you would mind. but if you do mind, if you are a psycho, just let me know and i will take them down.

Giandrea said...

not a psycho.