Friday, August 25, 2006

my fired artworks










This is what I did this summer. I spent a lot of time in the ceramics studio. My corner of the room is shown to yours and my left. Cassian and I would trade insults and make objects. Despite his claims, I actually made thies things. The pink vessle with a blue bird was the last piece cass ... I mean I made. By the way the bird comes off. There are before photos at Draw With Friends. The first ones I did are the big white ones. I think they are really simple and pritty.
The white rabbit object is a "Jack be nibble" character I changed a bit. I put mustashes above there lips and wepons in there mits.

4 comments:

savoury toothed tiger said...

these are gorgeous.

Cache said...

thanks.

Chris Coy said...

savoury toothed tiger is gorgeous and so is cache. and i really like these now that I've seened them fired

Chris Coy said...

i mean *seen them fired