Friday, April 07, 2006

Spring Mix 2006



Some of you have received a mix CD from me. This is a mix to bring spring. Do a rain dance to this mix. Even better yet, do a sun dance while this mix is getting you ready for work.
The mix is a compilation of songs I have taken from MP3 blogs. I think the songs have a spring celebration feel to them. I have handed some out and I have a few left. Oh, and friends that already have the mix, feel free to share it with toughs you might be in contact with that might want this mix. Here is the track listing:

Song = Artist

1 The price of winter = The Amazing Pilots
2 Jen, Nothing Matters To Me = Irving
3 Oh Mandy = Spinto band
4 Conventional Lullabies = Young And Sexy
5 In Anticipation of Your Suicide = Bedroom Walls
6 Didn't I = Darondo
7 Don't Save Me = Marit Larsen
8 Push The Button = Sugababes
9 Dans Le Club = TTC
10 Que Onda Guero (Team Shi Latino 96.3 Remix) = The Mae-Shi
11 Chewing Gum = Hey Willpower
12 Hot Boyz = Dear Nora & Casiotone For The Painfully Alone
13 Woman - mstrkrft remix = Wolfmother
14 The_terrace = Linus Loves
15 Where else is there ? (thin white duke mix) = Royksopp
16 In My Arms = Mylo
17 Time to Pretend = MGMT

1 comment:

English said...

I'm so glad to see someone else loves Young & Sexy.

I put some up for sample here:
http://keithpaugh.com/?page_id=9

Holler.