Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Beaver Rich Little. The rich little beaver.


If you have spent a good amount of time in Utah, you might know the film maker Trent Harris. His most famous movie is "Rubin and Ed". I guess his movies are best described as strange. Finally his movie "The Beaver Kid Trilogy" is on youtube. You can watch the whole thing in ten parts. http://youtube.com/watch?v=L18CSMd93BU
There is a good interview and explanation the "This American Life" people did.
http://www.thislife.org/pages/descriptions/02/226.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Sean Penn's finest moment.

Anonymous said...

Ruel and I watched all of those clips on Saturday or Sunday night (I can't remember which it was). Then I looked up Trent Harris's website and wanted to buy all the movies. I've been wanting to see "The Beaver Trilogy" for a while. It was amazing. I kept wondering the whole time, "What does that guy think of this movie, and whatever happened to him?" Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Giandrea said...

if you listen to the "this american life" link you will have your questions answered.

Unknown said...

I'm very glad I visit this site. very glad.

Jenny said...

Gian. Come to my final show. February 15-28th. Reception on the 15th, 7-9pm. Gallery 303. Yeah.