Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The World Cup

I want to joint the rest of the world. The craziness has taken me. I have seen every gave so far of the world cup. the USA look like clowns compaired to the rest of the world.
I saw this Vid. of Ronaldino
He plays for the Brazilians. They are favored to win it all. Just like they did in 2004.

England has a great reputation of beening crazy fans. They do not have a manopoly on craziness. They get Pop stars to make songs for the team. The likes of New Oreder and The lightning seeds have made songs for teams of the past.

Here is a Vid. of England Football. The song is by The Lightning Seeds. It is called "Footballs Coming Home"

2 comments:

Allan said...

http://www.slate.com/id/2143321/

Giandrea said...

Allan, I guess I am an Intelectual. After watching the USA loose, I did get frustrated with the game of soccer. A game can be won or lost by a ref. Oh my gosh the flopping, lying, crying and diving, this game is half drama and half running. How did they det the Italian team together? Did they have a casting call?